Thursday, May 24, 2012

Long time no write!

Well it has been a while!  The writer in me, who has lately lingered lost and lonely in the dark is no longer satisfied with oversharing on Facebook.  So I have decided to give this whole blogging thing another go.  I have battled through the cobwebs, to spruce the old page up and give it a fabulous new look!   Yes, many web based spiders were harmed in the renovation of this blog.

Anyway...  You may be wondering where am I now in my battle with procrastination and the many different versions of me?  Sadly I don't seem to have changed much since 2009!  Well apart from the arrival of my beautiful 3rd baby, and a hell of a lot more work to do for Master H's school, and my current foray into playing the part of Tupperware lady.  I am currently procrastinating instead of typing up a 1400 word Grammar assignment.  So same old, same old!  I have 13 story ideas currently gathering cobwebs in the tomb my fiction folder has become.  Ohhh and my new aversion to housework means my house has slowly deteriorated into something reminiscent of an Oprah hoarding special!

Right now though Baby X needs me, so until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment