So I have really hit a wall with my Guardian Angel story, but to make up for it, I have had a persistent little idea rocketing around my head. I kept me up till 4am the other night, as it wouldn't allow me to sleep until I got a good chunk of it down on paper. So I have decided to shelve Avery and take up Belle's story... But then have since been taken up with work, and study... I have my first assignment due this Friday, so once I have that wrapped up then I will try to get back into a writing frame of mind.
But right now I'm off to curl up in my lovely little bed, and snuggle up beside my adorable little babies... oh I mean baby... Am really torn now that Harry has decided to move into his own room, as I cannot decide whether to go curl up beside him or stay in my own bed, where Zaccy still sleeps. Either way one of my babies is sleeping unsupervised and it just FREAKS me out... Okay not that I do much supervising while sleeping... But I would hope that I would wake if something was to go wrong with them right next to me. Now I have to think of all sensible things like a fire evacuation plan... So much easier when they just sleep with Mummy & Daddy.
Anyway I'm taking this freak show to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment