But if I'm at all honest I think I've just got the usual stage fright. I've decided that the story line is boring, the prose is poorly written and I have no idea where I am going with it!
I will let it percolate for a little longer, as I do indeed have all the aforementioned work to do, including a mountain of books to read for Uni, and see what brews. I have to admit I think I'm looking at a rewrite, as my bad guy needs to be introduced earlier, and I think I need to change my main characters focus of what she does as a Guardian Angel... As following around cry baby humans is starting to bug me... SNORE!! She needs to kick a little ass.
Maybe I should just go back to reading other peoples books, and day dream about my own story lines. As in my mind the characters seem interesting, they just seem to lose something in the translation... But blegh! I promised myself I would finish something... And I am determined that I will. I will finish this weeks Uni & work related tasks, and then I will have to sit and have a good hard think about it all.
Also have just been to an appointment about getting my eyesight corrected with laser surgery, my biggest worry is that if they accidentally send me blind I wont be able to read anymore, and I loathe audio books. How is that for skewed logic!! Shouldn't I be more concerned about the whole blindness thing in areas other than reading?? I think that just proves I definitely have a screw loose.
J
No comments:
Post a Comment