Wednesday, July 22, 2009

O, woe is me, to have seen what I have seen, see what I see... or hear as the case may be...

Do you hear that noise?? That is my Muse along with my poor self confidence lying battered in the corner, whimpering after I gave it a stern talking to about it's lack of direction and plot in my latest story... But really she has to learn to suck it up!! What does she expect when she gets to chapter 5 with only a vague idea of who and what the bad guy is going to do and how we are going to beat him back. I mean how ridiculous...

I am also finding it very difficult to type any further at the moment as there is that pesky voice screaming in my ear, just how lousy and boring the story is so far, and if I'm not careful anyone who reads it may just drift into a coma... Have you noticed my inner voice is a major bitch?? She does however respond to chocolate, but I haven't any to calm her so I may have to give in tonight and instead curl up with my book.

So I will leave you with that insight into my crazy mind and try again tomorrow, after a little retail therapy to soothe my inner critic. Until the morrow fare the well.

No comments:

Post a Comment